These are the basics steps required to manage your time with SRS Task Tracker
- Make a list of your projects or tasks. Create as many sub tasks as you need.
- Select one of your tasks and click ‘Start’.
- When you change to a different task select the new task and click ‘Start’ again.
- When stop working on the task click ‘Stop’.
- That’s it!
Now you can create reports that show ...
- How much time you spent on each task.
- How much time you spent on each project.
- Which tasks you worked on and when.